Strategy, law and finance: 4A integrates all the tools for cutting edge and customized consulting. In this perspective, 4A’s clients are both SMEs and large companies. Eventually, 4A relies on a strong network of industry experts, which makes its recommendations even more operational.
Here is an overview of projects which where completed by 4A team members :
- Strategic Due Diligence in the aerospace industry for a top 30 Private Equity firm worldwide (more that 50 billion euros in assets under management).
- Proposal and implementation of a development plan for an innovating SME in the sustainable development and energy industries.
- Advisory to a retail tooling/equipment company, for market entry in African countries.
- Strategic positioning of a software service company for its entry on the Chinese market.
Engineering and Quality
- ISO certifications for several clients in the engineering industry.
- Optimisation of inventories and receivables management.
Banking and finance law
- Legal advisory and contract drafting for several bond issuances.
- Legal advisory for syndicated loans structuring and project financing.
- Advisory in banking litigation.
Mergers and Acquisitions – M&A
- Valuation of several mining companies in Africa.
- Buy mandates of several engineering companies in France and Switzerland.
- Buy-out (LBO) of the world leader in galenic formulation and production.
- Completion of several build-ups on portfolio companies.
- Sale of a portfolio company producing cooling systems for B2C and B2B.
Insolvency proceedings, restructuring and special situations
- Advisory – creditors sides – in insolvency proceedings regarding negotiations and litigation.
- Advisory – debtor/company side-in insolvency proceedings regarding strategy and negotiation with creditors.
- Legal advisory to a French Private Equity/Restructuring fund for the buy-out of a jewelry and leather goods company under insolvency proceedings.
- Legal advisory to a UK Private Equity/Restructuring fund regarding negotiations with the French government (CIRI) for the buy-out of the French leader in the steel industry.